|3 duck eggs, boiled and peeled||2 tsp. mayonnaise|
|1 tsp. horseradish sauce||1/8 tsp. dry mustard|
|1/8 tsp. kosher salt||few grinds of black pepper|
|1/4 tsp. minced fresh rosemary||Smoked paprika|
|6 shrimp, cooked, peeled and butterflied|
1. Cut peeled eggs in half long ways, using a small spoon scoop out the yolk into a medium bowl.
2. Using a fork, mash the yolks until they resemble fine granules.
3. Mix in the mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, dry mustard, salt, black pepper and minced fresh rosemary until well blended and creamy.
4. Pipe or spoon into the egg whites.
5. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and top with a butterflied shrimp.