|1/3 cup - honey||1 1/2 cups - rolled oats|
1/2 cup - sliced almonds
|2 tablespoons - chia seeds|
1/4 cup - 72% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1/2 cup - dried cranberries, roughly chopped
2/3 cup - natural peanut butter
|3/4 teaspoon - vanilla extract|
1. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, almonds, chia seeds, chocolate and cranberries into the bowl.
2. Stir all ingredients together until combined.
3. Add honey, peanut butter and vanilla extract to a medium bowl and mix all ingredients together until combined.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to oats mix and stir until combined. Be sure dry ingredients are coated.
5. Place mixture into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes, as this will allow it to harden and make it easier to work with.
6. Shape mix into one-inch rounded balls and place on a platter or cookie sheet.
7. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to five days.
8. You can also freeze and take out as needed.